Rawleigh's Medicated Ointment is a "First Aid Kit In A Can" providing relief from cuts, burns, sores, bruises, head colds, croup, earache, headache, muscular pains, chapped skin .... and many other uses!
- Cuts, burns, sores, bruises - apply Medicated Ointment once or twice a day as required.
- To relieve the symptoms of head colds and catarrh – rub Medicated Ointment vigorously on chest, back, throat and/or the soles of your feet once or twice a day. Especially effective at bedtime for all night relief. Try inhaling it as well as rubbing it on your chest.
- Colds - rub on chest and throat and cover with a soft flannel.
- Spasmodic croup – rub Medicated Ointment liberally on the throat and chest and apply hot flannels to aid breathing and relieve congestion.
- Earache – put a small amount of Medicated Ointment on cotton wool and insert into outer ear.
- Headache – apply gently to forehead and temples.
- Muscular pains, aching joints – rub vigorously.
- Chapped hands, lips, scratches – as a dressing.
- Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not insert into the ear canal - due to the potential risks Otolarygology experts and cotton bud companies all warn not to use cotton buds in the ear. We at Rawleigh’s also agree, that under no circumstances should anything be placed inside the ear canal.
- Eucalyptus oil
- Paraffin wax
- Ceresin wax