Antiseptic Cream (with Tea Tree Oil)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $15.00 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
Rawleigh's Antiseptic Cream - for soothing, antiseptic relief for skin conditions including:
- Relief from the symptoms of insect bites
- Minor Burns
- Cold Sores
- For adults and children over two years of age - rub into affected area 6-8 times a day.
- For burns: immediately treat by applying cold water or cold packs for at least 20 minutes. Ice should not be applied. Antiseptic Cream can then be applied as a first aid treatment. Medical advice should be sought for the treatment of more serious burns.
- Note: Application to skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30oC
- For external use only
Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil
AUST L 140523